Residencial Claims

This type of insurance policy typically provides coverage for your dwelling, personal contents, and additional living expense;

coverage varies based on type of the policy and applicable endorsement(s) purchased by individual homeowner/ condo & town home unit owner.


  • Water damage claims
  • Fire damage claims
  • Wind damage claims
  • Rain damage claims
  • Theft damage claims

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *