Dear, Home and Business owner(s)
I, Jae Park, used to work at State Farm Insurance Company’s property claim department as large & complex claim adjuster at Westlake Village Operation Center, California for a long time. After departure from State Farm Insurance Company, I acquired Public Insurance Adjuster license and opened up public adjusting firm called, Jae Park & Associates, Inc. (branded by JPark Public Adjusters) I know well about the stands of the insurer, and I have been on the side of the insured person
I have represented them sometimes and I mediated the insurance company with them for last years. We are on the side of an insured who does not receive reasonable compensation even though he or she should be compensated for the loss of property of an individual or company. There are still not a few people who are unfamiliar with PA. So I will take an explanation of the services we provide for you.
Who is Public Adjuster?
A. Purpose of the system: It is a system to protect the benefit of insured (home, and/or business owner), who is lack of specialized knowledge in the adjustment of property loss. Public adjuster means the insurance adjusters who do not work for your insurance company. Public adjuster work for you, the insured, to assist in the preparation, presentation, and settlement of your claim. A public adjuster is required to be licensed, bonded, and tested by the State of California to represent your interest only.
D. Person/entity adjusts your claim: Your insurer’s staff adjuster, and/or their independent adjuster, and public adjuster, and yourself as insured; an attorney may adjust your claim should you wish to file a lawsuit again your insurer.
Work Experience/ Resume
- Public Insurance Adjuster, Lic#2H67375
• Previously worked at STATE FARM INSURANCE COMPANY fire & casualty claim office as:
- LARGE & COMPLEX FIRST PARTY CLAIM ADJUSTER.
- Field Claim Adjuster: inspected both 1st and 3rdparty claims.
- Office claim adjuster/ VALUE TEAM: adjusted both English and none-English speaking policy holder’s claims.
- Member of CAPIA/ California Association of Public Insurance Adjuster.
• Associate In Claim, degree presented by Insurance Institute of America
• IICRC/CLEAN TRUST- WRT, AMRT, FSRT.
• Bilingual – fluent in English and Korean.
• Previous work experience as restaurant manager- Mirage Resort (Las Vegas, NV), Palace Station Hotel (Las Vegas, NV), Panda Restaurant Group/ Panda Express & Hibachi San (Multiple locations within CA, NV).
• Graduate from University of Nevada Las Vegas, bachelor of science in Hotel Administration, graduate with honor, Cum Laude.
- General Secretary of CAPIA / California Association of Public Insurance Adjuster.
Secretary of CAPIA (California Association of Public Insurance Adjusters)